Half of a watermelon sliced lengthwise
Small can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
Large can of crushed pineapple, undrained
Sugar to taste
Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
1. Scoop the watermelon flesh and put it in a blender or food processor. Process it until it is smooth.
2. Pour the puree through a strainer into a bowl, discard the pulp and seeds.
3. Measure out 8 cups of juice. Add the lemonade concentrate, pineapple and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
4. Pour the mixture into a 13 X 9 inch pan. Cover with platic wrap and freeze until firm.
5. Break the frozen mixture into chunks. Place half of it back in the blender and process until smooth. Repeat with the second half.
Garnish with fruit or mint and ENJOY!