Monday, June 10, 2013

Beach House Tour

I am happy to say that we are finally getting some nice summer weather here in the Chicagoland area and I was wondering if the warm weather makes everybody dream of spending the summer in a great beach house, or is it just me?  I would love one where I can start every morning with a walk on the beach collecting treasures, have cocktails at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore every night.  The beach house below by Harrison Design Associates would fit the bill just right.  The decor is a perfect example of classic cottage with a modern flair and the rest - well the rest speaks for itself.
Photo by John Umberger
   

Photo by John Umberger
Photo by John Umberger
Photo by John Umberger
Photo by John Umberger
Photo by John Umberger

Photo by John Umberger


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...