Wednesday, July 17, 2013

French Hens Market


Morris, Illinois is a small town located along the I & M canal and the Illinois river. It has a terrific downtown with great shops, restaurants and community events. It is also home to a great French country and farmers market called the Three French Hens Market. Two women who have shops in town started the market to show people that it isn't necessary to drive for hours to find great treasures, talented and creative vendors and just a nice day in town that has so much to offer.

I was at the market this past Saturday and had a great day there and in town and went home with a few vintage finds, beautiful fresh vegetables and some jewelry from Whimsy, which is owned by one of the Hen's named Traci Tessone. I met some very nice vendors and shop owners and was inspired by their beautiful vignettes and creativity. The next French Hens Market will take place on Saturday, August 10th from 8:00am - 2:00pm if you are in the area.


1 comment:

  1. Loving all the Frenchy goodies! I would love to have a similar store in my small town:)Thanks for sharing and for your sweet comment on my garden. Have a lovely week!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...